Thursday 28 April 2011

Portugal last week...

So being an almost teacher I now get a two week Easter break, unfortunately the 'almost' bit means this year I had a huge amount of work to complete during the break, however I also desperately needed a change of scenery! Luckily my Dad lives in Portugal (he is currently turning the house into a guesthouse 'Casa Verde' and I was able to go and hang out by the beach and take all of my work with me... 5 hours of sunbathing a day was the incentive I needed to get somework... I didn't travel like I normally I did, I just stayed put in Povoa with its gorgeous beaches, cafes, restaurants and 25 degree heat... hence the onslaught of beach photos you are about to see.  What made it more interesting was the Easter preperation occuring and Easter events, due to the location of the house directly opposite to the castello I got a balcony view of the towns 'crucifixion', no I am not joking...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers